I’ve decided to set myself 5 tangible tasks for 2013. Some are clearer than others (some are more detailed than below on the actual list with more information or clearer requirements because I like to keep SECRETS). These are definitely not the only things I want to do with my 2013, but these are just things that I hope will help me to make more stuff. Because I like making stuff. And if I put them on the Internet it might make me more accountable or something? I don’t know. Probably not. HERE THEY ARE.
Dear 2013 self,
1) Any time you get stuck in the update loop, go and read instead.
2) Start a physical ‘scrap file’ for ideas. Look at it next year.
3) Sunday is writing day. Current writing projects are: Book 2, Tiny Stories, Point 4.
4) Finish “Run-On Sentence” idea (working title). Tracklisting and first draft of stories completed by 31st March. Recording finished by 30th April. Final drafting and release by 31st May.
5) Collabs, Collabs and Collabs.